skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Zwillings
June 25, 2006
It's done!
Recital weekend is OVER and I think it was a fabulous success. The girls performed fantastic. Can you tell I'm bursting with pride??
I will put up a photo montage of sorts after I get through all the pictures: I took about 300. Only about 200 of our girls though...
Here's a sampling.
//Sasha leading the way // A smile from Erika // Finale entrance //
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Family Blogs
SurfClan blog
Links to stuff around town
Town of Canby
Allegro Dance
Oregon Zoo
Trost Elementary
Posts by label
conversations
(39)
cooking
(5)
Erika
(23)
holiday and vacation
(17)
Images
(28)
Sasha
(27)
school
(5)
Go back in time
►
2008
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(50)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(6)
Off topic
It's done!
Sashservation
A little preview
Hard to impress
Viva Las Vegas
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(11)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment