I thought a note here about this blog is in order. As I think all of you know, I've recently gotten married and between Bruce and I, we now have four kids. Based on the response I've gotten from this blog (mostly it's heckling and bitching when I haven't posted in awhile) and the enjoyment I get reading back thru all the older posts, I have been wanting to start something similar for 'The Clan', as we refer to ourselves when all six of us are together.
Originally I was going to start a blog mainly for Sarah and Chris and keep this one going, but after thinking about it and actually having both up for a little bit, I think that I am just going to post in the new blog. The stories, like our lives, are now intertwined and it's difficult sometimes to know where to post. In hindsight, the name of the new blog, SurfClan, already represents our new extended family.
So this is not a goodbye, but a start of a new chapter. I'm looking forward to having three more people whose foibles, follies and escapades I can now post for the amusement of an even greater audience. (I still have 2 more posts that are in draft for this site that should get posted sometime this year :))
Maybe I'll even get a comment or two or [gasp] someone else besides me writes a post (I can always hope)...
January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment