April 8, 2006

Back seat antics

Yesterday, we had sun and a temperature of about 70 degrees so I thought it would be a good day to go to the zoo. I ended up with a full car: me and Kendra - the adults - in front, Kendra's daughters, Maddie and Megan, with Sasha in the middle, and Erika and another friend from preschool, Jacob, in the back seat.

We were driving back from the zoo and Erika announces from the back seat "Mommy, Jacob and I were kissing."

"What?", I replied a bit horrified, "Don't do that - you can get germs and get sick from kissing!"

From then I kept a close eye on the back seat (difficult when doing 65 MPH on the freeway)and needed to yell "Quit that!" one more time as I noticed Erika leaning forward then leaning back and wiping her mouth a few times with Jacob's head no where to be seen.

I am REALLY not ready to deal with kissing yet!

No comments: