Here is about 2 minutes of conversation verbatim that occured after I put the girls in their bath Friday.
"MOOOOM! Sasha's not sharing!"
"MOOOOM! Erika's teasing me!"
"MOOOOM! She's on my half!"
"MOOOOM! Erika put water on the floor!"
"MOOOOM! Sasha says that the toys aren't talking to me!"
"MOOOOM! Erika's splashing!"
"MOOOOM! Sasha hit me!"
I went downstairs, turned the radio on loud and opened a bottle of wine.
After the bath, while I was putting food on the table, this is another 2 minute snippet of conversation:
"MOOOOM! Erika stuch her tongue at me!"
"MOOOOM! Sasha's laughing at my dancing!"
"MOOOOM! Sasha's being mean!"
"MOOOOM! Sasha said a bad word!"
"MOOOOM! Erika pushed me!"
"MOOOOM! She hit me with a pillow!"
[Now they're sitting on the table]
"MOOOOM! Sasha's in my seat!"
[I ask Sasha to let Erika sit in seat]
"I won't eat until she's done!"
"Sasha said a bad word!"
"Sasha says she hate milk!"
"MOOOOM! Erika's making a face at me!"
I have now consumed half a bottle of wine. Bedtime in 45 minutes...
October 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment