Today the girls wanted to make breakfast for me. As you may recall from an early post (link to post ) this has not always been successful. I was a bit skeptical but decided to see how things went. After half an hour I couldn't stand the suspense and went downstairs. I was pleasantly surprised, although glad I came down when I did because the girls were just trying to figure out how to make my coffee.
Sasha made crackers with peanut butter and nutella. And she made crackers with nutella and peanut butter. I had to decide which ones I liked best - peanut butter or nutella on top. They were both tasty.
Erika made tomato salad (using a cutting board and a plastic butter knife). She said it had a special ingredient (which turns out to be Progresso bread crumbs) and salt. This was also quite tasty although a bit unorthodox for breakfast.
They had also cleaned up the kitchen from the preparations (cutting board and butter knives in the sink and counters wiped). One more step towards having dinner cooked for me when I get home...
October 1, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment