We needed to create a new house rule this morning.
I was feeling sluggish since I drank coffee late yesterday afternoon and could not get to sleep so I was having trouble getting out of bed. Erika and Sasha decided to take breakfast into their own hands.
They've done this before with reasonable success. Usually there is toast with big pieces of butter, yogurt and some fruit on the table. Once I got a peanut butter sandwich served to me in bed. So I was not too worried. Erika came to get me when she finally got tired of waiting. "Look straight ahead, Mommy, not to the side. We made breakfast." she said as she guided me down the stairs.
When I got to the kitchen Sasha announced "We made raisin and hot sauce sandwiches."
The new rule: you must be willing to eat what you make for breakfast.
November 5, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment