The girls spent a few hours with us on Christmas Eve day. Sasha noticed that the stockings were missing from beside the fireplace. We had filled them they day before and had hidden them away while the girls were here.
The lack of stocking hung with care was of grave concern for Sasha. "Why aren't the stockings hanging up? How will Santa fill them with presents if they're not hung up? How will Santa get down our Chimney when our fireplace doesn't have one? I guess that is ok because Santa has Magic. But how will he know to fill the stockings?" She thought for a moment. "Can we leave a letter for Santa asking him to fill the stockings and leave it on the floor by the fireplace so that he can find them?
Bruce asked Sasha; "Sasha, do you trust me?"
"Yes."
"Well, I'll make sure that Santa fills the stockings. I'm sure that your Mom and I can figure out how Santa can find all of the stockings even if they are not hung up. Is that ok?"
"Yes... but why don't you just do what I said?"
December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment