Just wanted to let anyone know who may be planning a trip out that the girls are having their first dance recital at the end of June (23rd, 24th and 25th). We went to their friends Talia and Tessa's recital with the same studio last year. It was a hoot! The girls were mesmerized for 3 hours and I was going crazy with the camera (I think I took 90 photos). The older girls were really terrific and the little ones were just fun to watch. The only bad thing is having to stand on line for tickets at 4 am (oh, Michele, where art thou?).
We're hoping Sasha doesn't get stage fright like she did last year for Mother's Day and Graduation at the preschool. I may warn the school they may need a "plan B" since Sasha is leading a line in one of the two dances they'll do.
Here's a picture of their costumes:
No comments:
Post a Comment